LIN 0.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Kangankunde Rare Earths Project Update, page-98

1. 2,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    I hear you but the reality is that this is Hot Copper where there are people posting with different agendas. If their agenda is blatantly and consistently obvious to either end of the scale, I ignore them.

I'm interested in what I perceive as balanced commentary that may be supported with referenced facts or logic. There are people everywhere trying to manipulate others, they are here and also on the trading platforms, such as orders placed to influence or BOTS making small trades to influence to the up side or lower. As an example I feel that the one sell order of 7,000,000 shares at 13 cents and the other lone order of 1,000,000 shares at 30 cents are only there to stack the seller side to create a belief that holders a bailing out. Therefore currently I'm assuming that someone is interested in increasing their holdings and are trying to create an illusion to influence people to sell. As the SP increases that 7,000,000 sell order will either move higher or disappear. Manipulation and attempts to influence are everywhere. Good luck with figuring out what is real in todays world as it's full of fake news. I continue to hold as I believe LIN are on the right track, fingers crossed for a financial windfall. BTW I've doubled my holdings since I first entered Lin and if if gets back to the 10 cent mark I'll double it again - MAYBE! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $58.98K 512.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440115 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 49424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.