LIN 0.00% 12.0¢ lindian resources limited

Ann: Kangankunde Rare Earths Project Update, page-99

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I have felt a lot better. The developments here are not boding well with regards to how this project is being taken forward. I listened to the presentation by Alvyn and the manner in which he spoke gave me no confidence.

As an example, when he spoke of funding options he spoke of some of them involving greater scrutiny and said he wanted to avoid scrutiny. That is a big red flag for me. Any CEO should welcome scrutiny as it allows him to show off his work and will help identify any shortcomings so it can be improved. He may have meant to say something like he wanted to avoid a greater regulatory burden and processes that would delay the project on the ground but he didn't say that. That gives me worries either about his communication skills or lack thereof which as a CEO he has a dire need of, or, he meant what he said and wants to avoid scrutiny in order to avoid his and the project's shortcomings from being exposed, and that is also a massive worrry. Either way, I think Alvyn has a lot to prove. I don't want to hang him just because he did more babbling than speaking during the presentation, but for mine, he needs to demonstrate competence and an ability to meet deadlines. If he doesn't have that, why did we hire him? Why was he the one chosen to take this project forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $58.98K 512.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 440115 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 49424 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.