FBM 3.70% 2.8¢ future battery minerals limited

Ann: Kangaroo Hills High-Grade Lithium System Continues to Grow, page-70

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Amigos, I may have an explanation for the delay in FBM's drilling. I have shares in both FBM and CZN (Corazon) and both have lithium prospects near to each other - south of Coolgardie - FBM is more advanced in its exploration. I'm not tryng to cross-promote and don't recommend that you get into CZN if you have a faint heart. The point is, both companies have been delayed with their drilling programs for lithium. A recent presentation by the manager of CZN, Brett Smith, said that the Environment Dept in WA is the fly in the ointment. It sounds like it is a new department and it is finding its way. Several other explorers appear to be in the same boat. So pressure could be building on the Dept. Perhaps there will be an improved approach sooner or later, but we wait and see. (CZN's hold up was an historical gold mine on its ground plus the possibility of rare native species, but it seems to have gotten approval now from the dept and has recently submitted its drilling to the Mines dept. It has taken more than 5 months by my caclulation.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $18.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $19.10K 737.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 12428 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.