HGO 0.00% 7.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Ebor,I sense a barb in your comments and rightly so.The "who...

1. VYR
    4,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2859
    Hi Ebor,

I sense a barb in your comments and rightly so.

The "who would be selling question" is often asked as some folks think that if someone is selling there must be something going on in the back ground that they don't know about. I am pretty vocal about that being nonsense and support that position if I'm involved in the selling in question with the reasons why.

I have done research on the subject of selling at the top and buying at the bottom using the hindsight tool and even if you could pick the top and the bottom accurately its a lot of work for little reward and only possible in high liquidity stocks.

Trading as such in a small cap with low liquidity is a self defeating process because as you point out If someone really has to sell any quantity they will have to accept the low bids and vice versa.

I'm not into pushing the price down on stocks that I own so doing what I do to keep myself interested in the possibilities can only be done in a small way when there are buyers at or above market who aren't prepared to lift their offer to the lowest sell position and vice versa.

I guess we are all guilty of enjoying the green numbers when we buy a few to kick the price up whilst making sure there is a couple too many in the order for a final kick. It's just as much fun selling a few into a stubborn buy order thats above the market again leaving the buyer with a couple that he has to pay a bit more to get set with.

My big problem is I'm really happy with both my stocks so need a new hobby while they take the necessary time to come good.

Maybe I need to go to one of those build your own guitar courses.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $148.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $142.2K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1545892 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 572674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.