HGO 0.00% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

JULY 2022 Bargain BuyFor the bargain hunters amongst us you can...

1. HIO
    392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    JULY 2022 Bargain Buy
    For the bargain hunters amongst us you can buy a complete, working copper mine for $61m. For that you get a working mill (replacement $200m +) tailings dam and of course a working underground mine which will conservatively produce FCF of $200m over the next three years. If you are worried about paying tax, that is taken care of by carry forward tax losses and if you would like to pay yourself a dividend, then that is taken care of with accrued Franking Credits. Of course you would have to be a little patient as it would take you about a year to pay off your initial investment of $61m. Once that is achieved you would be on the gravy train as your mine will produce Cu at 1/10 the cost of the US equivalent.

After 12 months, you could look around at countless nearby exploration opportunities to fill the 3.6mt mill you acquired and start to dream of the potential of the thousands of sq. km of tenements you have acquired for your original $61.

I feel like I am dreaming. This cannot be true. By the way I am talking of HGO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $63.97K 1.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22077 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 93271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.