HGO 0.00% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

I get the feeling GS is full of BSWhen you read that post you...

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    I get the feeling GS is full of BS

When you read that post you get the impression there is enough Cu supply for the next couple of years and there is no rush to get the likes of HGO producing.

"only 2 yrs of supply growth left"

The trueth is, there will be zero stock in LME warehouses within 12 months IMO, so why is the Cu price going down?????

Over five years the LME stock levels have dropped from 0.31 mT to 0.13 mT an average deficit of supply of 0.036 mT pa over 5 years

Over the last 12 months LME levels have dropped from 0.23mT to 0.13 mT a deficit of 0.1 mT pa (amid covid lockdowns and a now a ramp up of building massive electrical infrastructure. = more and more copper consumption)

I suggest LME stock levels will drop a further 0.15 mT over the next twelve months which leaves dust on the floor of the LME warehouses.

"by 2030 demand will be outstripping supply by 5-8 mtpa" That is too far out to even consider but this scenario will restrict consumption.

Why are they writing misleading posts? Maybe to give the market makers more time to rotate out of oil and into Cu stocks cheap????? The drop in LME Cu price is extremely suspicious IMO

We are amidst a big play by the big end of town IMO

gltah

Last edited by Bayhunter: 19/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.