HGO 7.94% 6.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

Ann: Kanmantoo Economic Assessment Confirms Outstanding Potential, page-88

1. VYR
    4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3001
    Hi Foyt,

You should ignore it though. People do things for all sorts of unrelated reasons.

Whilst the market is crazy its pretty consistently so.

Being one to overthink things I decided today that there will be no reason for the market to change its view about the value of HGO until something happens that is price sensitive.

Looking at the next couple of months It seems that the extra drilling that is being done is aimed at converting blue resources to pink and not making any substantial new discoveries that will excite the market so there is only a slim chance that something price sensitive will emerge before the next milestone which is the MRE update in March.

On the other hand my other stock, which is also undervalued at the moment, could well surprise the market on the upside with a couple of good announcements as it has a lot happening that could deliver exciting price sensitive news. No-one really knows but the possibilities are the spice of life.

I'm hoping to be able to buy twice as many HGO back before the MRE update is released. If the decision goes pear shaped then it's not material in the big picture scheme of things.

Some times I wish I could relax and just watch the cricket or if that's too boring maybe just watch the grass grow. Unfortunately that drives me to drink.

Its half way between my 5 o'clock and yours. As I'm a great believer in meeting half way,

Its Cheers time.

Last edited by VYR: 22/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.