HGO 1.59% 6.2¢ hillgrove resources limited

Thanks mate.I heard of HGO at the Freo presentation and chatted...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4845
    Thanks mate.

I heard of HGO at the Freo presentation and chatted to Peter Rolley there for quite a while.

Subsequently I did the research which I based my buying on.

Pre the Dec 21 Economic Statement and new underground mining plan it looked to me to be a sound but uninspiring story. However, when you look at it from here on, as a new underground miner, with huge amounts of capital already invested and not fairly represented in the market cap (for reason), then you get a much more positive story. Especially on rapidly rising copper demand (EVs), and price.

To be a wonderful story, it simply needs to keep drilling as it mines and prove up a bigger resource and longer Life of Mine.

Because so much has been spent over the years it has been mining open pit, the capital costs of re-start are really trivial for what it will have! (And it would seem - already financed).

Those dollars spent previously really were not reflected in the market cap, as the open pit operation was winding down and becoming uneconomic. Now, looking at it as a "new near term producer" with an underground mine and very positive numbers, at little spend, sees it in a totally new light.

Once they start to prove up the bigger resource, this will be favourably compared with other small copper producers that generally have a higher AISC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.