CRR 40.0% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Kanuka Lithium JV - Formal Decision to Proceed, page-167

1. 13,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3162
    Well look RMX is a cobalt play, Not a Lithium play and i understand what you're trying to say.

But look we have numerous WEATHERED samples prooving there is Lithium down there, The company got those samples in December:

Here's the weathered rainfall for DRC showing how bad the weather is in December down there:
    Business goes on.jpg
    1000mm of rainfall and it still didn't stop the companies aggressive exploration plans.

These guys have delivered on every timeline, RMX Cobalt has different fundamentals to what 4CE has here.

4CE has Kitolo/Kanuka besides Tantalex & AVZ, The whole region is a winner and it's only a matter of time until thats prooven...

The same geo that done work with AVZ has said it's the same Geo Setting as AVZ and has given Kitolo/Kanuka the thumbs up to go ahead with it.

This is big... On the side of roads on the bloody streets they just dump precious stuff there in a third world country where money is scarce, speaks volumes to me because they don't even see it as precious because literally EVERYWHERE for them.
    Congo.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.739K 955.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1134025 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3198973 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.