CRR 0.00% 0.9¢ critical resources limited

Ann: Kanuka Lithium Project Update, page-139

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    Looks like March, April and May are going to be very exciting months indeed for 4CE.

SP starting to move north now in anticipation. With such a small number of shares on the register this thing could explode if trenching shows decent widths and establishes a continuous trend of pegmatite.

I've read every 4CE ASX announcement and every tweet from JB and I honestly cannot find anything to suggest that our BOD isn't 100% focused on the task at hand.

Its completely normal for businesses to experience unforeseen delays and set backs that are out of their control. However to date I am yet to note anything that suggests our BOD have been the cause of any delays or false promises that is fundamentally detriment to ones ability to make a decision about 4CE as an investment moving forward. There are hundreds of ASX directors that don't engage their shareholders to half the level of JB. His current efforts get a double thumbs up from me.

But what I'm reading on this thread presently is just hen pecking as far as I'm concerned, about nothing that is materially substantial long term.

Anyway good luck, and as I said, March, April, May...could be a massive game changer for 4CE and its loyal holders.

I for one am excited.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $2.7K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8714133 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4348237 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.