CRR 0.00% 0.7¢ critical resources limited

He is a geologist not a manager? WOW! You are saying he isn't a...

1. 23,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    He is a geologist not a manager? WOW! You are saying he isn't a Managing Director ? An MD who doesn't manage and yet you say I don't get it? Third party conversations and communications are all you can hang your hat on now? Rather than throw rocks from the cheap seats why not do as you said you were going to do and make contact direct with any grievances?
    He named days to someone else and didn't stick to it! We should vote him out! He isn't a manager! One minute you are saying that people should only go on announcements and then next minute you are quoting 3rd party twitter conversations. Tell him to his face he is a geologist not a manager and you don't like the way he goes about the business. You have the right to do that as a shareholder. However why not simply send him a message and ask if you can discuss some issues that you have. Big boy pants conversations will generally get a better reception than throwing rocks from anonymity. All depends though if you really want any answers to your queries doesn't it?
    Yeah, I know, Its a forum and everyone is free to discuss what they like. But if you are fair dinkum then why not follow through? If still unhappy then you can always have some more ammunition rather than trotting out the same old stuff?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $24.60K 3.422M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 14046068 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3003877 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.