GBE 5.00% 3.8¢ globe metals & mining limited

I'm just trying to put it together on what will happen - firstly...

1. 6,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1587
    I'm just trying to put it together on what will happen - firstly a householder is modest clay/grass hut - no dis respect to locals.

Then DTM by end 2022 - relocation in first quarter 2022. I would have thought the company would have to provide the 250 odd householders new accommodation/housing - some infrastructure bores - medical center maybe - school maybe - electricity maybe - basically a big overdue improvement of their current status - for moving off their much loved land - quiet an area in all.
    But that DTM end of year does not leave a lot of time to make 250 households and extras.

So does it not work as such - is the advanced payment a means for the householders to initiate their own new housing in the nearby area - perhaps it is not far from the old infrastructure and just some basics required - roads - bore. Remembering they will be first opportunity for employment.
    It must be because the timeframes do not align for any great deal of improved infrastructure - perhaps infrastructure will happen soon after at company's expense - surely they would be deserving of such improvements - still at a minimal cost to the company and to enhance community relations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.