GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Good question Moon, some of these plant process problems were...

1. 3,271 Posts.
    Good question Moon, some of these plant process problems were reported over a year ago, millions were allocated to fix yet I neither heard or read they have been fixed which is bloody strange to me. Think its fair to say the For Sale sign is up, House and land package with 40 years of benefits. I am not excepting a good result for the retail holders given the last 3 x years of GBG's progress / reporting and general poor performance, the retail sector holders IMO don't matter all that much to the big boys who call the shots and that's pretty clear when you view the SP chart. Said it before and I'll say it again, it was a massive conflict of interest when Ansteel members joined the GBG board, major and only customer is on the board of the product supplier.

Finally to those people how post Told you so messages, another Australian company is in trouble, nothing to gloat about here, Aussies losing their jobs. End of the day Gindalbie had a go, big thumbs up for that, just poorly implemented, lucky country yes we are, sometimes not the smart country when it comes to business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.