GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

This announcement exceeded any worst case scenario I thought...

1. sdo
    354 Posts.
    This announcement exceeded any worst case scenario I thought possible. No wonder they got it out before the AGM. Not only doesn't the moisture fix work but they have to change process from dry to wet tailings which can't be done for about 12 months. And does anyone believe that KML will be cash flow positive during the Mar'14 quarter when they forecast negative cash flow of $US230M during the Dec'13 quarter? No doubt losses will continue to pile up when production is impacted and development funding is required to rip out the dry tailing system and replace it with a new wet tailing system. No doubt KML will bumble their way through this process making more mistakes. I expect that there will be at least another 12-18 months of misery for anyone wanting to stay invested with GBG before nameplate is achieved. By then, how much of KML will be owned by GBG? What a nightmare. Gindalban was spot on when he recommended that investors assess investing in GBG once nameplate is achieved and operational costs known!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.