GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Before everyone blasts the designers of the plant I suggest you...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Before everyone blasts the designers of the plant I suggest you think of think analogy. I want you to make me lemonade and you build me a fine machine to process lemons. This machine works brilliantly on all of the lemons you try it on. I now give you three trucks full of watermelons, do you think the machine is going to work?????

For things to have gone this badly I am guessing that although poor design (inflexibility around feedstock) may be responsible it can not the only issue here. To screw it this badly the something has changed, they probably assumed uniform feedstock which no longer is the case and rarely the case when you're talking about 2.5 Bt of ore. That would have been a key agreed upon assumption. They rushed this thing out of the ground and I am guessing the 'designers' are probably saying I told you so!!! They may not have done proper pilot and scale up assessments because they simply were not given time. Only my speculations/opinions but before we are so quick to point the finger of blame I would consider other circumstances that could have led to this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.