KSX 0.00% 1.5¢ karmelsonix ltd

Hi Backontrack and blokes and other investors who care about...

1. 394 Posts.
    Hi Backontrack and blokes and other investors who care about this much maligned company. I also attended the meeting yesterday and was one of those who initially welcomed the new board but also wanted to make it known that we were going around in circles with a company that was spread all over the place with no central focus or direction.

Ross has stepped up and throttled the internal politics and given the company a clear path to achieve market place sales and credibility......there is no denying the quality of product and IP in the suite of products assembled and he sees the commercial opportunity for himself personally and those in the US who have had success in previous dealings with Ross.

I asked the question, whether this company was better suited by being US based, focused and driven and Ross and the 2 new US based directors Paul Hopper and Jerome both agreed the massive upside for the company is to head in that direction.

That said, I would expect Ross to pull a couple of rabbits out of hats (very prominent in the presentation, with the magician pulling out the bunny lol) and they may be in the form of 2 corner stone investors like the Fortune 100 people he mentioned he was in discussion with or just sophisticated medical fund players from the US.

I felt it was truly a new beginning with more than just hope in the mist for this group, I can see a serious re-rate take place on the market cap over the next 3 months with Ross hinting that early 2011 would see some serious outcomes crystalizing and positive news flow in the offering. I was also impressed by Fabio Panutti who has the corporate nouse to sniff out great opportunity, his links to UK based pharma funds is first class. I see he and Ross concocting the formula plan going forward.

Blokes, I have a good feeling about your option position and
    believe they will be in the money......why??....because I took the time to talk to Ross personally after the meeting and got to know who he really is. The man is very successful and heads up a very wealthy investment fund in Boston, is a migrant from Iran who came from nothing to greatness through hard work and now rubs shoulders with US political decision makers but still gives back to the community that helped change his life. He runs a Thanks Giving dinner to those less fortunate underwriting the whole event and along with his wife and kids helps cook and dish out the food to those less fortunate.....the guy has depth and life understanding and knows the difference these products will make to asthma sufferers.

Sorry for the long winded post, but that was one AGM that gave me comfort for my long term investment here.....a major will gobble us up within 2 years of that I am certain!!

DYOR and good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.