KAR 4.92% $1.92 karoon energy ltd

Ann: Karoon Acquires Pacific's Interest in Santos Basin Blocks,STO-KAR.AX, page-14

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    your right on the price paid locust now compared to what they sold it for!!!!

It is a no brainer to purchase it back regardless of its real value today being probably what they paid today - the price paid today has a direct correlation to the value of it 4 years ago in today's environment.

Im sure they wouldn't have touched it if they didn't think what they owned was significant / decent - give them some credit.... i am sure they wouldn't have torched the 15 million to get 100% if they thought their 65% currently held was worthless.

If they are also serious about "asset acquisition" they know what they have so this means it is a low valued good asset - that is their mantra isn't it - acquiring great assets at very low prices ( forget Oil price for a moment).

If they are also bidding for other assets which was reported ( put the link up on here ) and i mentioned a the value of this asset/s was 1. something billion. I said at the time who is backing or behind them if this was the case.
    This is another good sign - they now own an asset 100% no conflicts no issues with partner - this also means if this asset gets thrown into the mix it must have currency to the other player as well.

If they are genuine bidding for other assets - owning 100% of this ( assuming we have to hope) this is a decent asset it is a great move to buy this.

Again if someone pops up with KAR pre the next round of drilling , i doubt they will drill ,which i think it means the 3rd party guru's see this kangaroo asset in a very positive light
    Last edited by Black Swan: 28/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.090(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $1.539B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.92 $1.85 $18.66M 9.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11055 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 144289 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.