KAR 1.06% $1.86 karoon energy ltd

Ann: Karoon Completes Bauna Debt Facility Agreement, page-26

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    A) my numbers clearly wrong ?
    if the Company states they dont have clearly mind about the final number of CR why my numbers can be wrong ?
    yes, im believe will be 150 !!!
    this us a problem ?

b) am i entitle to believe that without finding oil and burning bauna if price goes down , yes my believe is the company will not have what to do. That is exactly my belief

c) i understand something happen and the article of AFR can be easy be denied but still several questions should be ask and looks like nobody want to ...(the texts here diesnt satisfy my views)
    maybe u mis looked my suggestion ... why dont u email the journalist and ask “ and now “ how come “ ?”
    maybe u should ask her ... are u a lier and plenty imagination ?

d) im not ignoring what the board announced. I just dont believe and trust . My view is ; they have a full history of find excuses everywhere else to justify their failures. I believe again is the case and i believe more in AFR than in the board .
    sorry if that is a sin for .

d1- for sure all people here remember when they try come to market in brazil and failure . They answer u why, how ?
    or what level of research they did b4 ?

e) im glad so many different people are here protecting and defending the truth .
    imagine if just one version of events will be here !!’

f) my opinion cant be defined as false . Is my opinion .

false is the no end promises of this board to deliver results. After ten years maybe the text should be re-directed

cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.020(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.490B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.90 $1.86 $10.23M 5.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 182248 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.88
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.89 $1.90 $1.86 1114760
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.