KAR 1.61% $1.74 karoon energy ltd

Exist one question that could easy solve any disputes about who...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    Exist one question that could easy solve any disputes about who is right who is wrong ( if somebody want put that way)

the share is now 1.10 .

announced that a capital raising will come and the most modest talk about 30m (amazingly creative imaginations exercise using 100% facility all rosie price,cash at bank in level close to non manage considering drill in peru is coming) and the most negative talks about 200m and the most “fake article” talks they try and started and came a bad reaction.

looking to the chart we can see easily most people that bought shares paid much more than that .

the ones that average down probably involve now substantial amounts of money for a journey that have no clear path.
    ( or have and people prefer deny)
    the question is so simple ... .

If u could know the present situation the present numbers and the present price , would u invested many years ago ?

if somebody say yes , well , i cant say anything because I assume all people are here to make money not to prove we are right or wrong.

i never will forget during last AGM with a company in such limbo and the board asking to themselves pay raises and premiums for the “ results” .

this with shares stumbled from 2 to 1 !!!

thanks of MOST of shareholders the proposition was REFUSED and that was the first sign to the boatd that enough is enough.

yes, everybody is entitle to support the board ad nauseum even if the events and fActual thinks shows they just can promote result to shareholders .

yes, everybody can do whatever they want . This is the beauty of democracy .

inclusive express that this board have no market confidence
    and the corporate governance is like a puppet in string.

all people see clear who is the real CEO the real governance and the real king of the company.

now that the e300m will disapear and several loans and dilution will come people will notice that every year 70 m in means 70 m less assets that in 5-7 years caput !
    means 70m not exactly income but capital recovery that not
    necessarily will produce profit .

all texts shows clear the international demand slowing and bash me dont change the facts.

like in Australia when they should find a partner and stubborn they went alone and lost huge amount , here again they should have a partner and not change a 300 positive in 300 negative.

the share reflect future price and who do that is the major players . Not the poor cato !!!

the major players as the factual shows are not investing increasing their stakes and even the board u can see a ling time dont buy shares even in so “ attractive” price
    that dont looks like is saying something ?

the neporism that was discussed si many times never was adressef because the captain ‍✈️ really manage like he wants.

his support that during years came from funds major holders that was openly shorting the company looks like evaporate to 1 % of shares meaning . They cover their position paying bananas making huge profit from lets say 7 to 0.77 and now they dont aprove anymore the remuneration report .

sounds interesting isnt it ?

yes all people that wants can go ahead supporting the board. The problem is to look at the mirror and ask
    ”what im doing ?

you can “yawn” but still the price is 1.10 and falling !!

if that dont say “everything” i really dont know what can shows better the complete desilution that company brought to so many serious amd honest Investor’s.

cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
0.028(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.374B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.75 $1.71 $2.133M 1.235M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 50479 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 75053 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.73
  Change
0.028 ( 0.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.74 $1.75 $1.71 376221
Last updated 12.22pm 06/06/2024 ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.