TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

I've been in a state of shock for a couple of days, but upon...

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I've been in a state of shock for a couple of days, but upon reading the announcement again for a second time today I do feel like the story is a little better than I first understood. What I would like to see in terms of funding is some form of loan agreement. Some rigour in external review on the PFS will do this company some good. We have been getting by on a hope and a prayer and I echo your comments that some stern questions need to be raised. I feel there has been a lack of transparency and follow up on each and every lead. Key example is Ohio Creek. Why is nothing being said at all? What's the status? I want more.information to be available and more accountability in keeping us up to date and then committing to timelines that are publicised. I'm sure in the background background there is more to it, but we are often left with more questions.

back to the loan - I would get a lot more confidence from this than another capital raising. Given we will be mining until July or August potentially, the lights will be kept on and maybe we can put some cash towards the mooted mill maintenance but think we will be needing funds for the underground. My guess would be $3M or so for the decline. Allow some breathing room and I think $10M would be what we need to break the shackles of the last few years.

so what else is there to be hopeful about?
    The company is worth 15koz in total. Some diligent planning and review must find better value than this from our +900kOz resource.
    Ohio Creek- surely thus didn't just disappear? Perhaps an omission due to current information.
    if we could start the decline later in the year and stop mining in July- Sept, then potentially we are into the first stopping area early in 2022.
    perhaps we get some toll treatment, perhaps we get some benefit in the POG and mine more from Goldstar.
    I also believe the key shareholders will still be hanging around but may be speaking under correction. The reason I raise this is that the Top 20 have been fairly steady over the last 3 years or so which shows they have been in support of a longer term turn around strategy.

I'm hanging around a while longer, but would very much like to see a lot more clear and concise communication to keep everybody abreast of the latest updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.