TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi All, MOO! TRY looks to be in rather dismal shape. Karouni was...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, MOO! TRY looks to be in rather dismal shape. Karouni was never anything but a modest mine with a relatively limited life, that's why it's market cap never caught fire even when gold sentiment was more bullish. Karounie's success, because of it's limited resource, depended upon smooth operations in it's initial stages of productive life until positive brownfields results would ,hopefully, take over.The multiple sand slippages in the open cut ( maybe the company should have been more vigilant?) will cost dearly; Karounie is now in the unenviable position of depleting the limited resource budget (both in time and money) to fix the problem without there been a corresponding increase through brownfields successes. Lack of bullish statements regarding brownfields exploration to date does not augur well in the short term either. From my personal 3 years experience of Guyanese shield exploration with the UN I envisage significant "shareholder angst " before things turn around, assuming that the situation can be righted! Sand veneers make exploration difficult. TRY would undoubtedly benefit from a couple of dry wetseasons in succession and a bullish gold market but the latter ,in particular looks unlikely as the Feds ramp up interest rates. I hope,however, that the weather , at least, is kind to them. Incidentally I wouldn't rely on advice coming from desk bound experts , whether from Macquarie's or McDonald's , after all it's not their money at risk. I can't believe some of the advice that's proffered. At any rate best of luck to all !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.