TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Hi All, Art Vanderrs's tirade about the UN is the archetype...

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All, Art Vanderrs's tirade about the UN is the archetype response which you get from someone who believes in the sensational gutter press. He clearly has no clue on how the UN technical aid programs work My advice to him would be to find out what goes on on the technical side, he just might learn something. By the way I consider TRY a 'hold' not a 'sell' (my mistake).
    Any untoward event in the mines life can never result in an increase in the mine's reserve. A catastrophic event is never favourable; at best the reserves stay the same , at worst the cut-off grade rises (and the reserves decrease ) as the unproductive event bites into profits. The recent sand slippage probably will have minimal impact , although it suggests that the operation might be a trifle careless.
    I reckon we may have a few overconfident investors among us, TRY is no certainty, the mine is not large though some seem extraordinary faithful ,IMO faith is best restricted to religion,there is no room for it on the stock market. Some blame the 'management' for the short term ills IMO it's a trifle late to assign blame. I reckon that TRY is now at the crossroads, it will stand or fall on the brownfields results ,TRY's die is cast. A difficult environment to explore but the potential rewards might warrant a flutter! Best of luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.