TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Karouni Update, page-38

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    I am here to keep some form of balance to the TRY thread as the threads suffer badly from many who regularly understate the issues and talk up the chances of this company actually returning something back to Shers.
    Unfortunately anyone on these threads who say anything negative about TRY are then bullied such is the nature of the pom pom cheerleading squad.
    Of course we are all entitled to our opinions but it is a huge stretch of the truth if anyone actually believes TRY's "finances are quite solid now"....that is laughable.
    Furthermore to insist KEN is the fix it man and has done a great job is somewhat extremely distant to what the SP is telling us all.

Still waiting for TRY to build a LOM but given the rare reportable drill results from the last 2000 test holes they drilled I somewhat suspect they are having trouble doing so.

All in all a company on the brink of failure and have been for a while.........hence going back to Shers for more funds.
    Can they pull a rabbit out of a hat.......maybe......the price of gold is certainly giving them every chance.
    Poor drill results, very poor balance sheet, very problematic history and one of their main prospects has only ave gold ore and needs to travel 10 plus KM on a mining road built in the rain forest...........not overly promising and whilst they may have one or two reasonable 1/4's I suspect the chances of them ever returning anything back to SHers is very slim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.