ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Look I'm going to be honest and say this is a stock I know very little about. I've taken a pilot here for $1000 and watching to see if you two are able to move the price at all.

And just to reiterate-they do have 5 million. It's just that they also have 5 mill in debt. Lol. Hahaha .
    But essentially they have now extended the debt repayment for up to three years and doubled their cash position to around 2 million. They have to do this and the reality is that con notes are how these things get done these days at this end of the mkt. 15% is not the worst terms I've heard about.

ANW used one with LIND earlier which may have allowed LIND to manipulate the price to where it is now. Let me research further. Point is that ANW is still an entity that exists and exists at a considerably higher mkt cap than our own.

So while I am being nieve you two are being disingenuous. Of course a small company like this finds it hard to get funding. That is the nature of this end of the mkt. It sucks right now. Especially a company that has debt already. Perhaps management could have got debt at better terms elsewhere, but then we have a complex debt issue. And perhaps not! Securing debt is very very difficult right now.

But it's not all bad. 3 years to do a deal.. This is the ultimate risk reward play. If tin goes bonkers, which it could, or even just if it gets a bead on, we could be moving rapidly upwards upon securing a deal. We could also go broke as a result of overspending or unforseen issues arising.

Even with the debt we are capped at 14 mill for a ready to roll tin deposit.

Do you both deny the fact that doing a deal will now be more straight forward in light of the fact our fianace is secure and we are now less likely to be viewed as prey with cash balanced doubled to 2 million dollars.

If you were a finance company or a mid tier miner you would want to know the company you were about to do a deal with was not about to have the carpet ripped from under their feet right??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.