SVM 4.90% 53.5¢ sovereign metals limited

What's also interesting is I decided to refresh myself on other...

1. 6,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1488
    What's also interesting is I decided to refresh myself on other SVM assets. Over to their website and nadda - nothing on Malingunde (yes we know they are trying to divest this asset that had a great deal of expenditure allocated to it) but the ones I was looking for were the other excellent tenements of high grade saprolite hosted rutile - nothing whatsoever. I recall for example one such tenement was near to a large water reservoir - dam or similar. I will check with the Malawi mining portal of those other tenements held. My view was prior to focus on Kasiya deposit there were several other quality rutile discoveries - obviously Kasiya being the best at that time and the focus.

Anyway I was looking for some extra positives - value with SVM. Then of course reality is - and it can be remiss of me to overlook the value of Kasiya given we have been hearing for a long time the "largest natural rutile deposit globally" and all its upside - at surface - quality/low impurities - free dig/well water blast etc etc and then of course the large high quality battery grade natural graphite - which is the focus of fast track qualification by potential end users.
    Then of course the substantial RIO investment in which no matter how one looks at it - medium or long term this is a very major benefit as they now join at senior management and project level with a quality - long term SVM team.
    Then if a spin off of Malingunde were to occur - some highly beneficial finances could be realized.
    Then the other tenements I speak of - and on that surely they would be scouring the region for any other such Kasiya sized deposits to eliminate any other companies approaching nearby areas - as is often the case with resource discoveries of such scale.

The graphite pricing assumptions whilst appear excessive in the current demand cycle - could shift very quickly to the forecast assumptions as we have seen with many other critical - high demand renewables minerals. We are some years off production - for which the forecast of high demand and supply deficits are expected to arrive. I am not suggesting a lithium repeat but certainly more favorable demand/pricing scenario. Whilst the great tech wizards continue to develop the E battery supply - large graphite quantities in anode production remains the first choice for the for see able future - until anything changes that is what one basis their investment decisions on.

Have a great weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.5¢
Change
0.025(4.90%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $241.6K 464.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78794 53.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
53.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 2.91 %)
Open High Low Volume
51.5¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ 91431
Last updated 15.54pm 10/05/2024 ?
SVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.