CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

for those who came in late...(my cap lock doesn't work)...gv are...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    for those who came in late...(my cap lock doesn't work)...gv are negotiating with gwr to mine the "j w doutch" iron ore deposit at wiluna west...
    gwr i believe was a doutch dominated company at the time of float and doutch got $10 million in cash and shares for his tenement.
    i dont know if there is any connection between doutch and gv, but there could be if jwd has a residual royalty on the ore.

on 11th, two days ago, gwr released an announcement to say that gv (apparently/implied couldn't make a $5mill payment) payments would be deferred untill next year....it seems gv are not the cashed up entity they would like you to believe.

this could be the 'unforeseen circumstances', but we all know there's more to it than that, among other things, it conveniently stretches out the time for which gv's $10mill improbable investment defies gravity.

as tipster has pointed out there are two possible developement options...
    1. clz to go it alone and treat ore through the gecco
    1a. gv to assist mining and toll treatment

it doesn't make sense to be assembling the gecco when gv have the option in place... but clz can get around this by saying that they need to get the plant going as a back up plan, and meanwhile they could use it to treat the ore stockpile and alluvials which are not included in the gv deal.

they certainly owe shareholders some kind of explanation. at least they could have said why they did not cancel the gv deal at the end of the due dilligence time because that deal appeared redundent once they committed to assembling the gecco.... when they stopped talking about gv and started talking about assembling the gecco most of us assumed the gv deal was off the table, or just a diversionary tactic from the start...once again, as i say with all speculative comments, if they dont completely inform us we are entitled to speculate, and if we get it wrong then frook them, they are the masters of our confusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $755.5K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $7.851K 7.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 356202851 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62585446 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.