CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Kat Gap Drilling results and Goldvalley extension, page-50

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    what? plan a and plan b both duds? how could that happen after five years work?

no...seriously there is a lot of course gold in the oxide ore that the gecco wont let through the process unnoticed...that's the "tyranny of beauty" of course gold ... anyone can easily see it.... and everyone who sees it wants it for themselves.

and that's why shareholders should be praying for plan b...the toll treatment option...the minimum number of people will see the gold untill it comes out as a gold bar.

i'm not suggesting that there will be massive gold nuggets sticking out of the rom pile but it is possible... i've got a mate who used to do metal detecting over planned mine open pits before they started mining. ..this is very time consumming...they can only waste so much time metal detecting, as it delays the start of mining... so they had to get on with the pit... the over burden ended up being mined with the rom ore and ended up in the rom piles next to the plant...walking over the rom piles someone noticed the nuggets just baking in the sun...i dont know the full story but it goes without saying that the story wasn't told until well after dozens of people had walked over the rom, and well after the ore had gone through the plant...it also goes without saying that the recovered grades were much better than expected...shareholders were happy (and reassured that there's no one skimming off the top?) not necessarily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $755.5K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $7.851K 7.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
160 356202851 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 62585446 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.