CLZ 0.00% 0.1¢ classic minerals ltd

Ann: Kat Gap metallurgical studies show outstanding recoveries, page-33

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    yep. With the results to date, should be somewhere around 0.6c IMO

I think because of the contractors that have been paid with shares at .003, this is what is slowing it down. I believe all the drilling in Nov-March before COVID, contractors where given shares - don't quote me but somewhere in the vicinity of close to 1B shares were issued as payment at .003.

So i guess these companies need the funds to continue business. So this wall at .003 is going to be slowly chopped away by retail and soph investors. Then only can we start to see price movements based on results.

In the .004 and .005 there are 2 lots of 50,000,000 for sell....just hope its not Klaus ready to dump his performance shares.....

I believe it will be a slow and steady move towards .006, then with positive news and announcements, this should start moving towards 1-1.2c every chance it gets.

For the return on investment, and with all other positives, IMO this is a no brainer for investors to jump in.....there is history, but all companies start somewhere.....
    I remember I was in AUZ at .002 - held for 5 years, (similar to CLZ) - then reached into 1.5 in 2017 - then went to 15c within few months. They also had 3.6B shares. anyway sold out when it retracted around 11c as it didn't seem to be going anywhere (lucky I did), but point is here CLZ have gold and IMO it could follow same or similar path as SPX (went to 0.18c and takeover), PDI (0.005 to 6c in one day), RXL (also under a cent a year ago, and recently hit a high of 9.8c recently) and DEG.....well - 4c in Jan and went to $1.08 two weeks ago...

Anyway, these last 4 are gold stocks, all in W.A - so CLZ have some peers to follow, and IMO they also can....the management team is getting stronger and has and IMO will get more experienced people on board....I mean...where is anyone going to find a share at these price levels with what they have already under their belt, with guys like Stephe O'grady, Dean Goddwin and Klaus all on the board.

I have 9 figure shares (not mentioning to brag)....XXX,000,000 since last 5 years as I definitely believed in the company, and yes they had issues and nearly went under, but they have got their act together and I believe the time for CLZ is here, especially with the gold price at US$1808 and forecasted to go higher in next 12-18months.

all IMO and GLTAH -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.