LTR 1.84% 93.3¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Kathleen Valley Funding Package, page-101

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    Well this hurts to look at today and will hurt to see for a while but it's the game we play.

I have been here since sub 10c and watched big jumps up and down over the years, there is always a few consistent things that happen during these periods.

1) Rampers both up and down come out to play.
    2) Regrets of either not buying and selling set in.
    3) I tell myself that this is just another hurdle or step closer to production as that's what I want to see happen here.

From where I sit, I will be buying while the price is cheap and let's be honest it's going to be cheap sub $2 regardless of what any down ramper says.

I won't like seeing the prices but it's an opportunity for those willing to take the risk and accumulate more. No different to when I first bought here during the early exploration times.

A special shoutout to Sledge coming over here to try gloat about people not selling at $3 when the opportunity was there. Did you use the your logic or the LT holding logic when your lithium explorer hit 40c recently? Because they're a lovely mid 20 now, so it's a similar situation to what we're about to experience here. I know I did well getting out at 39c.

***LT hold/held app still not allowing me to disclose***
    Last edited by Ondie: 19/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.3¢
Change
-0.018(1.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.267B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.5¢ 95.5¢ 92.3¢ $7.149M 7.647M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 461170 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 179794 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.