ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 669
    The deal and debt are good result in my opinion. Low dilution only add 208 million so total share issue will be around 2.4 to 2.5 billion. The rest are debt funding that we can easily cope with even worst case scenario spod price of US2000 per ton we will produce around 600k ton with that c1 cost will give first year npat around 1 to 1.5 billion AUD. Do your own math and read then think with honest and calm brain..we will be able to pay the whole debt in YEAR 1. Then the NPAT in year2 to 5 will be very nice. With NPAT say 1.2 Billion that means EPS= 50 cent...so if apply pe 5 the SP mininum is $2.5. In current SPOD price of 2000 year 2 to 5 plus when the SPOD price increased to say 3000US that will increase our SP more than $3...Gina and team and ALB they had already used their calculator and counted this that is why they ok to pay $3 now as they see it is very cheap.
    My PLS share issued is 3 billion..think about it..
    only Retail shorters and gamblers think very low or just as normal that is their scared tactics...I am and many LT here are not scared if SP will go below 1.5 we will buy lot more cheap asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.