LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Kathleen Valley Funding Package, page-214

1. 827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    As much as I agree that the team have VERY done well to get this funding across the line, and in a rather speedy fashion at that. I can't help but feel a bit hard done by given the CR price of $1.80. I'd have personally liked to see us at least stay around $2.25 or above $2.

Regardless though, the papers are signed and the money is in. We are going to production and the new title of producer is on its way, going to be a pretty big deal to get that status.

I do think that people need to settle with that "dividends" word though, I have no doubt that we will see them eventually but it won't be overnight as I think management will want to focus on paying off the debts and probably building bit of a cash buffer. Not sure how that will play out so it's all IMO of course.

As you said, congratulations to our management for getting this done, they've always done an amazing job and had the faith of most holders here both new and old!

The big job and question now, is are they going to get this thing up and running without any delays and issues. I have faith in them but I also know from my experience with another Li company close to becoming a producer that there is most likely going to be delays and possible issues that will need fixing before we can get everything running as we'd want.

My job working in a alumina refinery in Perth's south has given me some good insights to just how delayed and hard it can get trying to work with engineers and drawings that don't work quite as intended in the real world.

As I said though, I have faith in this team and think we will be fine but it's always good to be somewhat cautious to a degree.

Looking forward to the future, hopefully all goes well!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.