LTR 1.37% $1.44 liontown resources limited

Thanks DaisyA for another excellent post and logical...

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    Thanks DaisyA for another excellent post and logical analysis.

What a surprise to hear from so many non-holders with only the exceptional ones expressing a sensible viewpoint or general goodwill. The vast majority, though, write with a mocking tone dripping with insincerity. The sneers are so predictable, with no meaningful impact at all on myself or the vast majority of Liontown shareholders.

"They know, but won't admit it, that the closer we get to production the SP will become unstoppable . . ." - spot on DaisyA.

There will be a drop in price in the coming days through a combination of several circumstances and a manipulated sell down. The non-holders / shorters will be congratulating themselves as though this is some sort of achievement through their manipulation. Some of them will breathe a sigh of relief if they save their own bacon or minimise their losses.

And they have the hide to lecture long term Liontown shareholders about greed. They can't be serious. What arrogance!

I was unaware that the end of the Liontown race was at the end of next week. Completely unaware. The end of the line. Full stop. Their crystal balls have delivered the outcome with such certainty.

And here we were thinking that Liontown was going into production. With dividends eventually. This was only a mirage apparently.

Shorters hope they can drive it down under a dollar again. Maybe they can. Those of us who sold a portion at $3 will no doubt buy some more in the coming weeks.

My predictions in the Liontown competition are there for all to see. They were pretty conservative, slightly pessimistic even to the eyes of others. But I think they were realistic and cautious. There are always unforeseen circumstances whether global or company based or weather based even.

But even I, as a relatively latecomer to LTR, have made good coin from Liontown so far. Greed didn't stop me from selling all. Confidence in the company did. Besides I don't need the money.

To try and mock long term holders is a useless activity as they are sitting on mega profits even if it does settle below $1.50 for a while. They have big fat smiles reading your dribble.

Most of us here back Liontown as it is building something positive, for the electrification of transport, maintaining good relations with traditional owners, ESG values and a skilled workforce.

All I can compare the resentful non-holders and shorters with are the wreckers of long ago who lured sailing ships to their doom so they could profit from the washed up cargo. You might make a profit, but at what cost?

Deception is their stock in trade. How honourable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.020(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $3.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.42 $10.68M 7.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27894 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 113600 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.46 $1.48 $1.42 2432020
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.