LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Kathleen Valley Funding Package, page-263

1. 3,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1501
    My financial circumstance do allow me to wait - thanks for the concern.

Re the cost per ton being more as a consequence of the mine being an underground operation - won’t the costs for underground mining (per the contract that has been signed for that aspect of the operation) already be known to a very good extent and be included in the just announced figure?

Yes PLS is open pit - but that also means a fair amount of overburden and spoil to continue to need to be moved to access the ore, underground doesn’t have that component of cost associated nor the future cost of dealing with the overburden/spoil. So I’m not sure that from a cost to mine perspective the concern you have about LTR KV being underground is real.

And then there is sale price … we know Greenbushed achieves a premium in the market for its spod due to elevated percentage being possible from their ore quality, LTR also striking for 6% spod from testing and then one must wonder what premium for spod sale will LTR customers be prepared to pay given the ESG credentials of this operation. Remember our offtakes are not Chinese entities and the ultimate customers for the product will likely be influenced by American and European regulations around ESG policy demands.

But yes I’m happy to “wait” and see.
    Last edited by Acgm: 20/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.