LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Hey Jojo, Dont feel down, the power is still with us, Gina now...

1. 4,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    Hey Jojo,

Dont feel down, the power is still with us, Gina now owns even less than the company and she has paid up to $3.00 a share.

The board off the ann released in my opinion has looked after us retail share holder the ones that still owned the company of yesterday.

With Gina paying up to $3.00 and ALB not proceeding with the offer only because gina was making it difficult for them to buy outright.

ALB has gone nowhere all the have released is that it was too complex to close the deal.

With C/E and minres in the closet, IMO he will be copying ginas stratedy to buy a stake in LTR, today he will have his 1st chance to buy since Gina stopped buying al though he may leave it a day so Gina can get back to 19.9% I doubt they would trump each other.

If C/E does buy then this would support the price that Gina paid and would look like Gina didnt over pay so to speak.
    Thats if ALB doesnt add to their position too.

Nothing has changed here the board is still looking after it's retail holders so sit tight.

Look at the recent flurry of posters we have had show up in this past week and how sweet of them to put so much time and effort into trying to convince the current share holders to sell, while they claim they dont own and dont have an interest in buying, sounds odd doesnt it.
    Putting so much effort into a stock they dont own and dont wat to buy, sounds pretty desperate if you ask me.

Make no mistake about it people, these low lives have their self interest at heart and want to take advantage of you, the prook is in their posting.

The price is set at $1.80 they would not have set the price at this level if it wouldnt fill.

I think the shorts have lost here, looks at the desperation and that some may have to wait a while to get their shares and money back.

Stay the course holders, Tim and the board are still in control.

Have a lovely day,

I will.

Rooks
    Last edited by rookstar: 20/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.