LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Hey Dyno - I was thinking the same about Gina and what would she...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hey Dyno - I was thinking the same about Gina and what would she do. she is staying very quiet and up to something

Gina wants this in some shape of form but she will become the new ALB. She saw Goyder say yip I am supporting sale at $3 so the block stake of his evaporate leaving the door for ALB to take the lot. Gina goes not having that so buys up from her 4.9 to above 10%. She could have stopped there but she didnt. Kept buying and stating $3 is my price. With a bit of trash talk that there is a funding gap and the like but still kept buying at $3 and even with on market being lower at $2.90's

Then stating I have reached my strategic stake at $3 with 19.9%. Also choosing not to pursue a board seat at this time. (ie keeping TO up her sleave.) So she stops people start to doubt that ALB will proceed. This plays in Ginas hands nicely. ALB do pull out shorters dream price goes back somewhere pre ALB. Now Gina cant buy more at these prices without triggering TO. Also she has to respect that its going to be hard right now to get the shares as those that haven't sold wont sell at $3. Plus she faces Goyder as the blocker.

LTR have said no to everything below $2.50 so Gina knows she has to go higher than that and she now has to think how to get around the board and Goyder that have now about 25%. Gina has 19.9% now .... how does she get this ie at least 51%. She will have no problems getting people she bought from to sell to her again so there is another 15% out there that will sell to her in a blink of an eye. so that leave 15% that she needs to tempt to get from the non sellers.

She will have to make an offer that these people cant refuse and she has to do it quick. I suspect withing 6 weeks. Not just for the sake we are reaching commissioning but she has to make the play whilst the SP is where it is sub $2. Her play will be I am making a TO bid and at $3.75 for example. She will boast the $3 that she paid and its well above that and ALB. The price say at time of TO is at $1.90 that is a superior bid where ALB was coming from $2.50 to a offer of $3 .... no so flattering.

The big question will she be able to tempt the non sellers as she wont get through Goyder and Board as they are going mining. is having half and control enough for her. The board and Goyder are going no where and each day passes Gina has to pay more and more to tempt the non holders.

Otherwise mining and dividends

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.