LTR 1.79% 82.5¢ liontown resources limited

I agree mate.Definitely frosty between BoD and Gina imo.ALB's...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2196
    I agree mate.

Definitely frosty between BoD and Gina imo.

ALB's first takeover offer was $2:15 from memory, so that is not bad short term price target and hopefully we can get there and hold, that but we have Gina to contend with.

Long term, I agree it all depends on execution; getting to production on time, ramping well and nailing the processing. Despite partly missing out on a great short term trade, I still have full confidence in the ore body, our magement and the long term fundamentals. Can't wait until we trade off a PE ratio.

Can Gina manipulate price and keep us down? Probably she can in the period before production and earnings. Can she sabotage the project? I would think not.

It is reassuring TG and friends have an even bigger blocking stake than her, so if Gina does wants to make a move before production, she will need to get TG on board.

My understanding is Gina cannot make a lower bid than $3 for 4 months, given she just paid $3. So, if she is true to form, she might short LTR for 4 months than attempt a takeover bid prior to production. Maybe one reason why she hasn't nominated a board seat at the upcoming AGM to avoid any potential conflict of interest?
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.