LTR 3.00% 97.0¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Kathleen Valley Funding Package, page-550

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 750
    Thanks for this post. Your last paragraph is most eye opening for me and spot on IMO. Looking at the cost increases just with LTR associated with getting to production it is fast becoming plain for all to see that it is not an easy task to become a Lithium producer, in fact extremely difficult and in many cases right now, probably unlikely without a lot of financial backing. I cannot see the banks, Government agencies, and investors continually having the funds to keep assisting lots of up and coming mines to get into production. LTR have landed at an opportune time IMO. They are in a very rare and lucky position, but having said that they got into this position through a very worthy BOD and Management, helped by committed and loyal investors.

As time passes it is looking more and more likely to be going down the path of the bigger fish swallowing up the little fish. There may be numerous small explorers out there but I would be surprised if many will be able to raise the capital required over the next 3 to 5 years to get to production. I would say a lot of them would be hoping to be gobbled up for some $$ and if not many might struggle to stay viable. LTR is one of only a small number who appear to have managed to get to this stage in recent times.

Maybe in time LTR could become that big fish looking at their own M&A opportunities. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves though, first production in a few months and maybe close to $5.50 or thereabouts by next xmas? Can only hope. GLTAH

Reply not working - @ Antivairiel
    Last edited by Gajet: 22/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.352B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.03 96.5¢ $13.68M 13.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 76446 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.