LTR 3.62% 71.5¢ liontown resources limited

Ann: Kathleen Valley - Operations Update and COVID-19 Response, page-208

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    You've got my vote skijapan, God knows I want it to be so. I understand it takes a while to transition away from big polluting technologies by its the old network of vested interests in big oil and big coal that is the biggest challenge. Especially combined with their far reaching ex pollie lobbyists and donations to big political parties.

The temporarily poor economy post covid 19 can be used as a reason that change is too expensive..look at Adani.... if that ever happens now but if it does they will want big government handouts and loans for the fictitious number of jobs they promise.

We all know big polluters killer tens of thousands a year around the world through increased lung cancer rates but those deaths were/are spread out and hard to pin to an individual polluter. Almost as though it isn't happening though of course it is.

But Im normally an optimist skijapan, I hope you are right... we need change and we need clean tech there is no doubt about that.

Thats yet another pity of this covid19 tragedy, so much attention was focused on the environment post the bushfires and real change looked possible. Lets hope the voters have not forgotten because without voter support and push politicians of all persuasions never change their track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.5¢
Change
0.025(3.62%)
Mkt cap ! $1.733B
Open High Low Value Volume
71.0¢ 74.0¢ 70.0¢ $14.76M 20.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54130 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 216043 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.