LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks mate.Must of had a forlorn look on my face as I walked...

1. 2,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2160
    Thanks mate.
    Must of had a forlorn look on my face as I walked along the riverside, helmet in hand. An elderly lady walking in opposite direction said to me, “youI missing your bike?”.
    I reconciled with myself, things could be worse. I’m sure the poor sod you stole my bike doesn’t have LTR shares.
    Is a good time to go long LTR imo. Project considerably derisked. Increase in capex requirement news is out of the way. Increase in Capex totally understandable in the current climate, but they have also front-loaded production output and found new product in the form of DSO thereby adding value to shareholders. State Street may just be building a position here. This doesn’t mean we shouldn’t expect increased volatility until we reach earnings, as they continue to build their position.
    Long term intelligent posters on this forum also taking up a position recently in LTR (aka @Scarpa), also reinforces to me this still offers great opportunity. So glad to be already set in my position here. Life’s pretty good despite the bike issue today.
    G

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.