KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I tend to agree with you , both Garner and Ross were expensive...

1. 7,497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    I tend to agree with you , both Garner and Ross were expensive and not based in the USA where most of the action is.

With the departure of Garner and Ross to be replaced by John Friend, we have effectively got rid of 2 expensive headcounts.

Ross being a substantial shareholder will stand to make a lot of money if Kazia is succesful anyway, maybe it is clearing the decks for an offer from a US based big pharma, who doesn't want to get rid of expensive incumbents.

Also it wasn't that long ago that we appointed Ebru Davidson (June-23) to the board.

Ebru is a highly experienced corporate lawyer and is currently the General Counsel for QBiotics Group Limited, an unlisted public Australian life sciences company that discovers and develops pharmaceuticals derived from nature to address unmet medical needs in humans and companion animals. As a former partner at Thomson Geer Lawyers, Ebru brings over 14 years’ experience in equity capital markets, private and public mergers and acquisitions, corporate transactions and corporate governance. She also has extensive experience in advising listed and unlisted entities on compliance and regulatory matters working closely with the Australian Securities and Investment Commission and Australian Securities Exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.