KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I'm not certain on anything and my holding is small so its not a...

1. 2,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    I'm not certain on anything and my holding is small so its not a big risk to me. Of course DYOR.

Its a risky decision and the shares will not be as liquid. Often though they set up a register so you can trade them. Be it privately.

As for how you determine a fair price then its seems to me that you could use the ADS as we do now. That is today it trading equivalent to .108 AUD. You may also be able to turn them into ADS at a later date for a fee so the shares may remain convertable and therefore have a market. That is I could say to share holders hey I'll buy your shares at 75% of market and then do the arbit especially small parcels.

Other advanatges may be.
    You can attend the AGM etc. You could also contact other shareholders by right. Further if for whatever reason the directors breach their duties you may have a remedy under Australian law which you may not have with an ADS.

I have an international account so its no big deal for me to arbit the thing I think though stuff them this is still an Australian company and these are my shares. Buy me out at a premium if you want them.

Good luck. Maybe we should make an option 3 thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.