KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia Corporate Deck, page-12

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    …money moves from the impatient to the patient! Some of us here have been long term supporters to be sure our reward for helping fund this drug to patients is coming.

Hey Cane, I don’t disagree with your sentiment mate and you have been a very long term supporter. I’m sure James and crew are working hard - one drug in 8 separate treatment/trial streams and another in phase 1 plus potential lic deals across pax etc etc…

We will hear from him when it’s the hottest item on his slate - I’m just guessing of course but I bet his list is super long.

Here we are in 2022!

We are through the first full year of a 2-3 year GBM Agile trial phase 3 for FDA data and soon to open in more arms in other countries. We are certainly getting to the pointy end of the first condition for Paxalisib and we still hold a good 90% of the lic rights by population and all countries bar China. So I suspect (pure projection of course) that this may be the year not only of data but of another large regional licensing deal… anyone interested in a Paxalisib licence deal after an FDA approval will be paying an absolute premium. Big companies love to hold onto capital particularly when macro markets are a little interesting so they will likely leave it until as late as possible but also not want to pay the full premium after an FDA approval and that pre-approval window is getting ever smaller!

i was looking at the unemployment rate earlier today for December 2021 -4.2% which is the lowest it’s been since about 2008 so there’s some good news along side the news of interest rate increases dampening housing markets etc - but inflation is still high so no cash investments will be attractive

i think last year was a year of treading water - and with just a CV little of the right news 2022 could be quite exciting!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.