KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Company trying too hard too "sell" the story behind the new drug...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    Company trying too hard too "sell" the story behind the new drug (whatever it called).

Why ? traders thinking something wrong with paxalisib. NO definitely nothing wrong with the drug, but more of the same quality of strategy decision making, from this management team.  (Look at the market reaction, and volumes )

They had Cantrixil - which in case people missed..... that wonderful Brisbane doctor presented on beautifully, since Cantrixil was given aw... - sorry I mean licensed out.

So why another drug,  STILL some six or eight month away from start of a Phase 1 trial- with paxalisib and cantrixil doing so well.

The new drug and the actions of the management have been assessed by the market. Investers  should wake up to reality.

There is ZERO chance the market will place any value in a preclinic drug - at least one from this company. ZERO - company management to note - present all you like on i,t in the next 2 to 3 years..... but there will be  no value, look at paxalisib pre 2021. ( if you think the new drug has any value now)

So why am I typing /drafting this.

We need somebody with some guts to talk to management about these issues.(below) We need people (plural) to talk to them and get management on an investor centric track.....eg not stuff like this quote today from the CEO ..."now we have two thoroughbreds in the stable". One drug in pre clinic verse paxalisib. An insult to investors (and world paxalisib collarbrators).......investers who are not stupid and have closely followed the 4 year progress of paxalisib (and for that matter cantrixil) .

As I have said before - they do not overly like me and indeed the feeling may be mutual. I will not be talking to management. If you concede at least some of these points and issues below, are valid - then talk to them.

Someb0dy sure to say - well sell needle.

No - investors can do something about this woeful, dysfunctional SP.  But will you ? We have a problem here, so why not act, as I have done here.

I have burnt my bridges with management - not something I would take back and I will not be talking to them.

Generally speaking though and confirming this dubious strategy, look for a Japan deal soon and more sponsored clinical trials. Paxalisib will carry the day still - (based on all the research I have done.)

Why not an honest approach in posting - at least it can be said I am honest - it is still possible I hope, that one day needle AND OTHERS may honestly and truefully say 'well done management" , IF that days ever comes....than words will have meaning from myself and others.

ISSUES FOR YOU TO DISCUSS WITH COMPANY

Are they going with an early NDA, or not ? (In view of their own disclosures)

What is this issue of  a "right to surprise" ?

Has the company had discussions in non-cancer indications ?

When and how will we know if paxalisib works outside the CNS ?

Don't ask them, TELL THEM - TO PULL BROKER REPORTS with 5 % COS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.