KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia Corporate Update and Corporate Presentation, page-10

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    I would suggest that - "premature analysis"comment today, is market sensitive. The comment deserves  explanation, and ideally...... with much more explanation, should have been sent via the ASX, as a one off market sensitive announcement.

Likewise there is very significant new market sensitive detail - with those 2 graphs from Memorial Sloan in the paxalisib radiation Phase 1 Clinical trial.

When this pax/radiation information was first received by the company (and their forming the view of premature analysis) - separate unrelated announcements could have been released. Such to support the SP in a very positive way. The graphs however, need more explanation than provided by the company today. (A separate announcement would afford that opportunity).

I think.....the whole situation with this company, and how investors may handle things - is a once in 20 year stock market type situation. Arisen, because of how this public company does things in relation to the stock market.

------------

It truly is a most unique situation, (or at least once in 20 years= my view).........whereby totally independent of what the company say - or don't say for that matter -  information (Phase 3 human study data ) will come from that highly creditable world class medical team, called GBM AGILE - that could make this company worth two billion dollars. (in the next six months)

So from the current market cap to that figure - what have I typed that is wrong or incorrect ?

GBM AGILE (once again this is on the web), say a human data release from our drug paxalisib this calendar year.

So maybe the FDA want more studies on pax - that is absolutely NOT what this GBM AGILE group say.

OK maybe despite paxalisib, being the first drug approved in 20 years for this disease (provide all goes well).......than I must of exaggerated the two billion. Lets completely slash that figure to US$500m. It still makes for a share price of over $3.

What to do - I am not buying more shares, or selling any shares. But in my view......,as you can see, genuine potential for a crazy once in 20 ears gap of 18 cents to $3.

So also thinking about the other near term opportunities for APPROVAL OF THE DRUG SOON, for this company eg DIPG

- DIPG data separate to GBM....once again leading to an incredible SP gap up - well there you go, 0ne in 20 years alright.

Good luck.
    -----------
    About the only thing wrong, in the above comments - paxalisib is going to be worth a hell of a lot more, than that mooted $500m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.