ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    bang on H - I think we are on the radar with an insto or two, too these bot buys are very telling - the accumulators will have a price they are happy to buy up too - along the way they will at strategic times dump when it looks a little soft to fake out and shake out loose hands and It will work to some degree.

And then they just keep hoovering - you’ll probably see a cycle like each afternoon that will kick in.

But the interesting thing is - why?

Because they figure this is worth big dollars and they won’t or are unlikely to get a decent size block in placement directly with the company at some future CR otherwise they ring in and go on the list for the next round - they too must figure its retail accumulation or else there’s not much of an option... or FOMO is kicking in.

Its great to see some new guys joining in and I know there’s heap of us still holding - going nowhere soon regardless the daily grind - at least for us there is big rewards we won’t be shaken out any time soon - hey Q?

You don’t hold for years just to cave on the first double up - with this stock that’s just the first green shoot at these prices!!!

James in one interview was saying what we are doing is fine to build a company to 500 million but you need a different play to get to a few billion in MC...

im sure our register will be larger at that time but that’s a big number to start with regardless the division...

I think although we are late in the game on GDC that we are only just getting started as Kazia a new breed of biotech.

Any one wasting their time white-anting this stock - and doing so while watching others making some great percentage increases... probably deserves their inevitable reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.