KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Perhaps you should take of your scraped and scratched sunglasses...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2536
    Perhaps you should take of your scraped and scratched sunglasses from over yonder and just simply find out the difference between a registration trial and and a non-registrational trial.
    The big clue your scratched glasses failed to see was posted in large red letters on the ASX ann and the reason why it was listed as price sensitive.

AN INTERNATIONAL PHASE II / III STUDY IN GLIOBLASTOMA

Here is another clue

• Study is designated phase II / III and data from it is considered acceptable for product registration purposes by US FDA

But all us sycophant know this already and knew six months ago when James was telling every investors who would listen that we are going into a registrational trials in 2020 and was the whole reason for the staged two part trial we are nearing completion.

I hate to say this but anyone suspecting that this is repeating or going back down the snake and ladders board has simply not being paying attention.

By all means promote the go it alone path to fund these trials but I would rather much more a free ride with the best academic minds in the business free form the grubby little investment fiancer and their convertible notes, which I thought would have been a huge lesson for yourself.

I will leave the last words to Dr Timothy Cloughesy, from GBM AGILE who is funded by the Global Coalition for Adaptive Research (GCAR), a non-profit organization

"designed to provide an opportunity for industry to test new therapeutic agents in a cutting-edge, registration-level study, at considerably lower cost and in a faster time than would typically be possible for a company-driven study. GDC-0084 has the potential to become an important treatment option for brain cancer, and this study is the best way to definitively determine its efficacy in this challenging disease.

PS the whole rational behind this organisation the one that James is talking to this week is because of the lack of speed and progress these so called lean and hungry bio companies are suppose to excel at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.