CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    I think this is very positive.

I don’t think the market dislikes what it hears - just is not understanding the value in this news in my opinion.

clearly we hold recent gains at plus 50% and churn at this price - we’ve actually increased 10% in the last week after a large spike I’m thinking not many want to sell into the board and the buyers must step up.

our strategy announced today chips a good year plus off the time to approval... maybe we are waiting on the US.

we know this new strategy saves budget but maybe the market does not understand how much cheaper this path is - some point of reference may be good... IE we could expect to save approximately 25% off cost to approval/registration etc - something the market can digest/calculate... a net tangible.

lets face it the second we are ‘approved’ the price of our SP becomes a multiple of the price the day before that announcement - if our extended cohort reports better data than we have now which it should in one year or so and we are well underway within the GBM AGILE framework and moving toward registration concurrently then we will already be at dollars a share on that day before... and the timeframes between these events way shorter so able to build on each other’s value hike - this is a brilliant strategy only it’s setup now and realised down the track.

Along the way we have multiple readouts with excellent collaborations - the story only gets better and better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.