KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia launches new SAB, page-56

1. 7,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    "...JG should have raised funds, 6 months ago as he was the only one who could have know we needed money!!!!...

Weren't you posting a year ago that kazia was running out of money? I'm sure rood or someone was I know I was watching the cash position and it seemed pretty obvious that they would need more cash so I'm sure the company would have been well aware to - my money is on them having the knowledge that a runway of good announcements was likely coming and they planned to make hay whilst the sun shone - I assume they had a plan but it over weighed the market like what happened back in 2014/15 with all those shares and options and plenty know what happened back then. This time round the drugs are doing the talking in humans so we are miles ahead from back then.

I guess it's all relative I relate this stock from 2014/15 and the sun is still shining with whats been announced and achieved from where we were back then even though the sp has fallen .. The sun will shine on the sp again once the overhang is absorbed or we get another cracker of an announcement.....IMHO

Cheer up pathetic the sun will shine again even for you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.