KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

The only person dissapointed here is you bud, for some reason...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    The only person dissapointed here is you bud, for some reason you think this deal is bad for shareholders. Your welcome to your opinion but I disagree, and especially disagree with you labelling it simply as a capital raise, it’s disingenuous of you to not point out that the capital came as part of a licensing deal with an upfront payment included and milestone payments from a cornerstone investor taking a strategic stake in the company a far cry from a broker underwritten capital raise with big fees and discount to VWAP, that’ll be flipped by brokers immediately.

Im perfectly happy with my investment, also topping up on dips, and have not made any wild price predictions unlike you with your $5 absolute Max prophecy, you may need to take a reality check.

I have only made assumptions on where we might find the next resistance levels based on the chart.

As for making excuses for the price.... there’s always a reason for short term price movements that quite often don’t relate to the underlying fundamentals of the asset
    I’ll be holding very comfortably until my target prices are hit or the Fundamentals change to a degree where I need to re-consider.

all good to have a contrarian viewpoint but don’t cherry pick one part of the deal and leave out the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.