KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: Kazia licenses paxalisib to Simcere in Greater China, page-95

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    Well the reality is that 400 million AUD in lic deals in just Cantrixil and Paxalisib in China leaving 90% of the pax market to go is an excellent outcome for shareholders and its wilful ignorance to pretend otherwise

as jame said on the call...

“ this transaction provides a very substantial validation for paxalisib as a potential commercial pharmaceutical product. Essentially when the drug gets put in front of established pharmaceutical companies, it's seen as a highly attractive asset. I should say that Simcere was not the only interested party. We did run a competitive process and the deal that has eventuated is, to our knowledge, one of the richer oncology partnering transactions for China that has been reported.”

this is a great indicator that other regions will also secure top dollar deals in the oncology class for those other regions.

the market still struggles with this but I’m sure as we progress through this year that the 400% increase in SP of the last year will be similarly realised in this next year as trials report data and conditions of treatment open up.

some analysts have a current prediction at $3.60 now - they all keep creeping forward as does the SP.

Last edited by rikki: 31/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.